United States Postal Service (USPS):
- Priority Mail – Our default shipping method for domestic packages weighing under 2lbs. is United States Postal Service’s Priority Mail. We have found that USPS Priority Mail provides fast, reliable service to the contiguous 48 states (2-3 day delivery) There is a $7.50 minimum shipping & handling charge on all Priority Mail packages. Additional charges may apply. For more information contact Stephen Allen’s or visit the USPS website.
- Flat Rate Boxes – USPS now offers a number of options for shipping small but heavier items with their Flat Rate service. If we can fit the item in an appropriate Flat Rate Box, we will ship your item(s) by this method. Often times this saves our customers money while still providing fast delivery times & the same great service as USPS Priority Mail. There is a $7.50 minimum shipping & handling charge on all Flat Rate packages. Additional charges may apply. For more information contact Stephen Allen’s or visit the USPS website.
United Parcel Service (UPS):
- UPS Ground – Stephen Allen’s has Monday thru Friday pick-up & delivery service from UPS & we prefer their ground service domestically. Why? We have found that overall the quality and speed of their service is excellent (3-5 business days depending on location.) Also, when there is a problem with a shipment, which is not very often, UPS is generally fast to find out the reason & correct the problem. Additionally, UPS has an outstanding tracking system, enabling customers to “track” the progress of their shipments. All UPS Ground shipments carry a minimun shipping & handling charge of $7.50. Prices will vary depending on weight, size & destination. Additional charges may apply. For rates or more information contact Stephen Allen’s or visit the UPS website.
- UPS Next Day Air – Guaranteed delivery to all 50 states by 10:30 am, noon, or the end of the next business day depending on destination. Orders must be received by 1:00pm EST for all Next Day Air shipments. Prices vary depending on weight, size & destination. For rates or more information contact Stephen Allen’s or visit the UPS website.
- UPS Next Day Air Saver – UPS Next Day Air Saver offers an affordable delivery option for those important shipments that require next-business-day delivery, but don’t have to be there in the morning. UPS guarantees delivery by 3:00 p.m. or 4:30 p.m. to commercial destinations. Shipments to residential locations within the Next Day Air Saver area are delivered by end of day. This service is not available to destinations where UPS Next Day Air is not available. Orders must be received by 1:00pm EST for all Next Day Air Saver shipments. Prices vary depending on weight, size & destination. For rates or more information contact Stephen Allen’s or visit the UPS website.
- UPS 2nd Day Air – UPS 2nd Day Air provides guaranteed on-time delivery to every address throughout the United States (excluding intra-Alaska shipments) by the end of the second business day. This service is an economical alternative for time-sensitive shipments that do not require overnight service. This service provides substantial savings compared to the rates for overnight. For rates or more information contact Stephen Allen’s or visit the UPS website.
- UPS 3 Day Select – The ideal mix of economy and guaranteed on-time delivery, UPS 3 Day Select guarantees delivery within three business days to every address in the 48 contiguous states. For rates or more information contact Stephen Allen’s or visit the UPS website.
Greyhound Package Express (GPX):
For large items too big to ship UPS (ie: doors, hoods, fenders) Greyhound Package Express provides an alternative to motor freight. GPX size restrictions are more generous than UPS or USPS with prices far less than many trucking companies. Packages usually arrive at the destination terminal in 3-4 days. Customer is responsible for picking up the package at the destination terminal when it arrives. In most cases, exact shipping charges cannot be known until the item is packaged and taken to the local terminal for shipment. Shipping costs are usually billed to the customer separately after the package has been taken to the local terminal. Stephen Allen’s will make every effort to provide the customer with a fair estimate of shipping charges before shipment but is not responsible for price differences by “under quoting”. Greyhound does not allow the shipment of windshields, paints or gas tanks. Additional charges may apply. For more information contact Stephen Allen’s or visit the Greyhound Package Express website.
Please note: International customers are responsible for all customs, import duties & brokerage fees associated with shipments. Additional charges may apply.
United States Postal Service (USPS):
- Parcel Post Air – Our default international shipping method. We have had great experience with parcel post air shipments, including faster delivery times and lower rates than UPS. Generally, parcel post air shipments arrive at their destination in 10-15 business days. The maximun weight range for Parcel Post packages varies by country but ranges from 22lbs to 70lbs. Other size retrictions & additional charges may apply. For more information contact Stephen Allen’s or visit the USPS website.
- Parcel Post Economy (Surface) – Same great service from the US Post Office but much slower & only a little less expensive than Parcel Post Air service. This method of shipment is sometimes refered to as “slow boat”. Expect delivery times between 25-45 days.
Federal Express (FedEx):
- International Priority – Lightning-fast service but at a cost. Delivery time typically in 1, 2 or 3 business days. Reaches major cities in Europe by 10:30am, typically in 2 business days. For more information contact Stephen Allen’s or visit the FedEx website.
International Economy – Delivery typically in 4-5 business days (2-3 to Canada, 3 to Mexico). Packages up to 150 lbs. each; 108″ in length; 130″ in length plus girth (L+2W+2H)
- International Ground – Canada & Puerto Rico only. FedEx International Ground provides day-definite, door-to-door delivery by 5 p.m. in 3 – 7 business days to Canada & 4 – 7 business days to Puerto Rico. No PO Box deliveries. An additional pickup fee is assessed for all FedEx International Ground shipments.
United Parcel Service (UPS):
- Standard to Canada – A reliable choice for your less urgent shipments to Canada. Guaranteed, fully tracked ground delivery for your Studebaker parts shipment. UPS Standard To Canada is available for every address in all of Canada’s ten provinces except PO Boxes.
- UPS Worldwide Expedited – provides delivery to more than 52 destination countries. Most shipments to Canada and Mexico are delivered within three business days. Most shipments to major destinations in Europe and Asia are delivered within four or five business days.instead of bold in my tables
*Minimum shipping charge $7.50 on all orders regardless of carrier or method. Additional shipping & handling charges may apply.
**UPS Ground service only for aerosol paints & gas tanks.